Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sherwood's Announcements II

I have been cramping all day today. They have been getting progressively closer together and I am praying that tonight will be tonight (we actually went to the hospital and were sent home because, although regular, they are not intense enough). Throughout the cramping I have been working on the announcements. I have them pretty much finished. I need Sherwood's picture to glue onto the right side of the announcement and need his birth information. Otherwise they are done. Now I am going to continue working on lining the envelopes until hopefully I can get myself to either go to sleep or go into full blown labor.
Here's version one (sorry its kinda blurry and the colors are a bit off cause I took the photos in the living room in poor lighting):

Version two:

And the envelopes:

1 comment: