Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day Revisited

Worked on finishing up Mother's Day gifts today. Need to get them in the mail tomorrow in hopes that they will arrive in Tucson in time for Mother's Day on Sunday. Pictures to come after I know they have arrived.

Right now I am trying to come up with a good way to package the gifts in a way that looks nice but that will also fit in an envelope so that it doesn't cost too much to mail. I thought I would be able to find a simple origami bag that I could make but have not been successful. Grr! Need to figure out something before I got to bed tonight. I'll post a picture of the wrapped presents later tonight or tomorrow.

Later (as in 10:43):
I found out that my Cricut has a cute little bag cut out! So after all my struggles this evening to try to find something that would work, I found out that I had it all along! So here are my wrapped presents. I just used some scrapping paper, the Cricut, some tissue paper to wrap the gift, and a cute little flower to adorn the bag. Hopefully they will arrive in Tucson in the same shape they are in now. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment