Friday, May 7, 2010

Idina's Dress Part II

Tomorrow our community is having a pet competition. They are having different members of the community bring their dogs in their best outfits. This was encouragement for me to finish Idina's dress so that she can wear it and show it off tomorrow. She wasn't the most thrilled with me making her try it on so that I could pin the ribbons on and find out where to sew them on. She also didn't dance around like she usually does with a new dress. But she looks cute in it. I don't know how well it will hold up since I used ribbons to hold it on. We'll see. Here she is wearing it.

I attached ribbons on the bottom that tie so that I can get her in and out of it fairly easily. The halter top part is sewn in. It doesn't come quite as high as I would have liked and I will have to adjust if I make her one again but for a first try I think it turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment