Monday, May 10, 2010

Diaper Bag I

I got started tonight on the diaper bag project. I made several decisions today, and then changed my mind again. But what I ended up deciding was to go ahead and make the diaper bag as is, with the exception of creating a longer strap using d-rings to make it adjustable. Otherwise I am going to follow the pattern and see how it turns out. It might turn out in a way that I love or it might be too small (as I am guessing it might be). But if it is too small than I will have it to use and can go ahead and make another one with the adjustments needed to make it bigger at another time. Meanwhile I am going to try to find myself a store-bought large diaper bag somewhere that I really like. That way I will have a large durable diaper bag and then my two smaller ones as well.

I didn't get very far. Mostly ironed the fabric (that still doesn't look very ironed), cut out the pieces, and laid them all out so that I could see what I needed. Tomorrow hopefully I can tackle pinning and cutting out the fabric. It was just too much standing for me tonight with my feet as big as balloons.

So here's my ironing board covered with the project, and a picture of the fabric. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment