Saturday, May 15, 2010

Announcements I

I continued working on the announcements tonight. I'm not going to post any pictures until they are all glued together. It took a long time but I finally got all the letters cut out on the Cricut, glued the monkeys together and onto the cards, and managed to glue the word "Monkey" onto each of the cards. I also spent some time lining envelopes. Still have more envelopes to line and need to glue the rest of the letters on. Then the announcements will be ready for Sherwood to be born so his picture and birth information can be put on the card. Hopefully that won't be too much longer. Been contracting and cramping more intensely but still irregularly. I'm so eager to meet my little boy and to be done with this whole being pregnant thing. Soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment